Fast, Easy, Reliable
AIRnet™ uses non-corrosive materials only:
- Eliminates risk of pollution.
- Delivers constant quality air from point of generation to point of use.
- Maintains the required system pressure.
- Reduces network maintenance.
- Protects downstream manufacturing processes.
- Can be connected to any existing equipment.
- Can be connected to any existing network.
- Allows for future network extensions.
- Continuously evolving product.
Quick to install
- Lightweight yet robust and easy to cut, AIRnet aluminium pipes can be installed safely by just one person without any training.
- The polymer fittings provide perfect alignment, eliminating the need for welding, gluing or crimping.
- Pipes up to Ø25 mm (1”) can be tightened by hand, with instant air tightness.
- The system can be pressurized immediately after assembly, limiting downtime to a strict minimum.
A complete Solution
The AIRnet compressed air piping system is a complete solution from source to production thanks to its high quality aluminium pipes, its range of aluminium and polymer fittings from Ø20 - 100 mm (¾” - 4”) and variety of specialized tools, brackets and bushing.
AIRnet’s smooth inner aluminium surface has numerous benefits:
- No resistance of air circulation.
- Minimal network pressure drop.
- No energy waste.
Click on video to watch